Journal of Nutrition Explorations the result of the publication of scientific works as a medium to add to the list of evidence-based research, providing additional new knowledge in the world of health regarding nutrition science in particular and health sciences in general, developing nutrition research and as a means to share knowledge with the public.
Publication Ethics explains the ethical behavior of all parties who contribute to the process of compiling and publishing articles in this journal, including the author, editor in chief, supporting editor, reviewer, and publisher. Clearly regarding the ethics of journal publication refers to "PERKA LIPI NO. 5 TAHUN 2014 TENTANG KODE ETIKA PUBLIKASI ILMIAH"
- Authors write manuscripts/articles based on accurate original research results/reports.
- The author writes down every reference used in the manuscript according to the rules of scientific writing.
- The author must ensure that the written manuscript is free from plagiarism or the writing of his work.
- The author must ensure that the manuscript to be published in a scientific journal of altruistic nursing has never been published in another journal.
- The author must agree on the role of each contributor in writing the article and have agreed beforehand on the writing of the main author and co-author.
- The author ensures that research activities are carried out according to research ethics.
- Authors who find significant errors or inaccuracies in their published manuscripts are obliged to notify the journal editor or publisher and work with the editor to withdraw or correct.
- Authors must ensure that their manuscripts do not violate any copyright laws, and must indemnify editors and publishers from any copyright infringement. Authors are responsible for obtaining permission to use copyrighted material and providing such evidence after submitting the manuscript.
- Publication Decision
The editor is responsible for determining the articles that must be published based on input from the results of the assessment carried out by the bestari partners. Editors may consult with review partners in making this decision.
Research Ethical Principles
- Editors/Editors accept and evaluate manuscripts/articles without distinction of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, or political philosophy of the author.
- The editor will first confirm the suitability of the article with the scientific focus/scope of the journal. Responses from reviewers will serve as the basis for the Editor to determine whether an article is accepted, accepted with major/minor revision, or rejected.
- An article is refused to be published due to various considerations, including because the article is not following the scope of health and nursing science, the scientific side of the article is inadequate to be classified in a scientific paper, a basic methodological error, or because the author refuses to make suggestions. improvements provided by bestari partners without a logical basis.
- The order of publication is determined based on the order in which articles and revisions of articles are submitted to the editorial board.
Editors do not have to disclose any information about submitted manuscripts to anyone other than the authors, including review partners.
- Bestari Partner Tasks
- Bestari partners are journal teams whose task is to assist editors in making editorial decisions and through editorial communications which are then submitted to authors. Assistance provided by bestari partners concerns the results of the assessment of the content of a manuscript/article.
- Any manuscript received for review shall be treated as a confidential document. Manuscripts may not be displayed or discussed with others except as permitted by the editor.
- The review is carried out objectively with supporting arguments according to scientific principles and scientific principles.